All instruments are professionally reconditioned and will come with a 3 month warranty. Extended warranty is available on request.
Leica RM2135 Rotary Microtome
- Equipped with internal maintenance free cross-roller bearings that provide extremely smooth operation.
- Specimen retraction feature that can be turned on or off.
- Trim setting feature between 10 and 30 microns.
- Consistent perfect sections are achieved through a setting range of 1-60 microns.
- The hand wheel can be locked in any position.
- The base plate has an integrated arm rest for fatigue-free operation.
Leica RM2235 Rotary Microtome
- Suited for those who expect precision sectioning and appreciate the feel and extra measure of control during manual sectioning.
- The one-piece, protective housing provides long product life.
- Compact base features a wrap-around, magnetized waste tray for space-saving convenience.
- Ergonomically located coarse feed wheel for fatigue-free operation.
- Section thickness: 1 – 60 µm Vertical stroke 70mm.
Sakura Linear Stainer II
- Stains up to 20 slides every two minutes per staining cycle and checks itself for procedure errors. Features include
- Continuous loading.
- Eliminates batching of slides.
- Flexible for stains, solvents and other reagents with a maximum of six on-line washing stations
- Unbreakable plastic staining reservoirs
- Acrylic Cover to prevent air contamination.
- Fume ventilator for operator safety.
- Activated carbon filter for optimised fume control
- Efficient operation reduces solution contamination.
- Easy to use: just load and go.
Sakura Tissue TEK 4710 Embedding Centre
- Used for encasing processed tissue in paraffin creating blocks ready for sectioning.
- Includes embedding and cryo consoles that work in conjunction with one and other.
- Embedding console features two modes, manual and automatic timer mode.
- Individual temperature control of the forceps wells, hot plate, paraffin chamber and the left and right chambers.
- Functions are all controlled by the upfront and control indicator.
- Ergonomic design